The All Saints Blessing Box is Bayside’s Mini Food Pantry. It is stocked regularly (usually once a day) with non-perishable food items, canned goods, toiletries and more. The Blessing Box is located outside the front of the church on the corner of 215th Street and 40th Ave. It is always open, and all are welcome to make donations or take items at any time. One simple rule applies, “Take What You Need, Leave What You Can!”
Please note: all food item donations must be sealed, non-perishable, and not expired.
- Canned Goods (pop-tops preferred)
- Vegetables, Soups, Meats (Tuna, Chicken, etc.), Sauces, Beans, Diced Tomatoes
- Ramen Noodles
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, mayo)
- Snack Foods (Chips, Crackers, Granola Bars, etc.)
- Baking and Pancake Mixes
- Microwave meals/to-go meals and shelf-stable meal kits
- Individual serving size items
- Infant formula, dry infant cereal
- Package protein drinks
- Dried fruit
Toiletries & Other Items
- Individually Wrapped Paper Towel Rolls
- Individually Wrapped Toilet Paper Rolls
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Toothbrushes / Toothpaste
- Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Hand Sanitizer
- Baby Wipes
List contributed by: Nourish Together
How can I make a donation?
Donations may be made at any time. If there is room in the box, your donation can go right in! Donations also may be dropped off at the church office during the week, and in the narthex on Sunday mornings. You can also have donations ordered online and delivered to the church office using the address below.
All Saints Blessing Box
Care of: Teddy Byrne
214-35 40th Ave.
Bayside, New York 11361
The Blessing Box team has also comprised an Amazon Wishlist with lots of different items appropriate for the box. Items will automatically be shipped to the church and put in our stock once received.
Thank you for your generosity!
Dedication of the Blessing Box – September 18, 2022
The Blessing Box was built in the Summer of 2022 by Mark Sullivan and painted by Fr. Larry Byrne, Diana Gilday and Teddy Byrne. It was dedicated during a special service on Sunday, September 18th, 2022. You can view the recording of the dedication here.